WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

FaLLeN-RoSeS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* FaLLeN-RoSeS > Topics

Subject: the action o love
Replies: 2 Views: 875

skrilla1 20.10.12 - 01:23pm
As I wake by your side, My feelings for you I can not hide, I touch your face gently and slowly in the morning light, Being with you just feels so right You make me feel like I'm a Lover, Like being inside an awesome dream, Although this is real, that I know, As the love that surrounds us continues to grow I think of what the future holds... Marriage, children, us growing old, And as I lay, with you dear, I'm just so glad you're mine, you're here. My love for you is forever and ever My love for you always grows My love for you is always here Even though the whole world knows My love for you won't fade My love for you won't go away My love for you is always here And nothings getting' in its way I know my love for you will be tested I know my love for you is challenged everyday I know my love for you will never give up Because my love for you is here to stay Now my love for you is in your heart And that's where I want it to be Cuz' my love for you was here from the start It's just now you hold the key. When the breeze kisses the flowers, When the earth gets the first showers, When the birds chirp melodious songs, When I feel lonely among the throngs, I think of you hours after hours. When the glistening stars whisper at night, When the silvery moon throws upon us light, When the emerald leaves murmur in serenity, When the clouds float in the sky of divinity, I think of you with passions bright. When, in the sky, the rainbows arch in pride, When, over the hills, the fountains glide, When the confident roses spread their scent, When the twilight becomes crescent, I think of you craving to be your bride. To love you without holding back Is a feeling of sure bliss From the day I first held your hand To now, each time we kiss I love you more then you'll ever know I'm blessed to have you in my life There is no other in this world I would ever take to be my wife You are so many things to me Wife..Lover and my best friend I will always be here at your side Until my life comes to an end There are so many soft and tender words So many sweet things I want to say About how you've shown me how to love In a very unselfish and giving way You have shown me to love from the heart And I am what I am because of you I hope there is never any doubt To how much I Love You. *

okada 22.10.12 - 07:51am
Dear am still by your side my angel i love u ok *

skrilla1 22.10.12 - 10:19am
hey i am a guy oooooo please... i am not a lady... *

* FaLLeN-RoSeS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* FaLLeN-RoSeS

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits